Click here to read our latest Newsletter article
(Bonny's Newsletter is produced by Kylie Moss, email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- Planning the 2024 Bonny Hills Art Prize
- Amazing response to our petition for an overpass at Highway intersection with Ghost Road
- Concern about water quality in our waterways
- Conducted highly successful revival of Bands on the Deck event
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. 2024 Bonny Hills Art Prize 5th-8th January, entry form here.
2. Winding up after a highly successful 2023 Bands on the Deck event on 9 September promoting local youth and school bands.
3.Our petition calling for planning to begin on an overpass at the Houston-Mitchell/Pacific H'Way yielded 16,268 signatures! Parliament has debated this and we now await a response from the Minister intersection.
4. See Concept Plan for shared pathway along Ocean Drive, Rodley to Top Shop here.
5. Faults in our sewerage network allowing stormwater to overload the Plant have been identified and prioritised for repair.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.
The Bonny Hills Community Plan can be found here
Click here to read the Annual report to the 2023 AGM.