Click here to read our latest Newsletter article
(Bonny's Newsletter is produced by Kylie Moss, email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- Winding up after Jan 2023 Bonny Hills Art Prize
- Pushing for an overpass at Highway intersection with Ghost Road
- Concern about water quality in our waterways
- Developing priorities for Council's 2023/2024 Operational Plan
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. Winding up after a highly successful 2023 Bonny Hills Art Prize 4 to 8 January. 325 entries. Winners shared $9,500 prize money from Supporters and Sponsors, including two youth sections plus Children as Artist Workshops.
2.Council and our two local MPs all support the proposal for an overpass at the Houston-Mitchell/Pacific Highway intersection.
3. See Concept Plan for shared pathway along Ocean Drive, Rodley to Top Shop here.
4. Council contractors are currently running tests to check for faults in our sewerage network that could be allowing stormwater to overload the system.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.
The Bonny Hills Community Plan can be found here and a Briefing for Council heavies, April 2021, here.
Click here to read the President's report to the 2022 AGM.