Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- install a basketball hoop at the Hall Reserve
- investigating dead trees on dune north of Bonny's
- install a mural at Rainbow Beach
- DRAFT Community Plan for Bonny Hills future in collaboration with Council
The summary BHPA 2018-2019 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
NOTE: Committee meetings will be on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
1. Install a basketball hoop at the Hall Reserve - in train.
2. Council-Community Action Team (CCAT) is writing the Community Plan for Bonny's.
3. Investigation re erosion and dead trees near WTP resulting in diversion of waste-water.
4. Mural competition was won by Kim McLean! To be in place by September.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.