Click here to read the latest Newsletter
WHAT IS BHPA COMMITTEE UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The main areas that we are working on at present are:
- a 1/2 netball court at the Hall Reserve
- Planning a "Back to Bonny" weekend 28/29 September 2018
- DRAFT Masterplan for Bonny Hills future in collaboration with Council
The summary BHPA 2017-2018 Workplan can be found here.
Local place names - click on picture
Welcome to our website
1. To view the President's Report 2017-18 Click here
2. To view BHPA's submission re Council's Biodiversity Strategy Click here
3. A DRAFT Masterplan for BH will be prepared in collaboration with PMHC for resident's feedback following community meetings convened by Council
4. We had a great meeting with the Bonny's community 20 March to progress "Back to Bonny's" 28/29 September - much enthusiasm for getting involved.
Bonny Hills is a coastal village of around 3,000 people
located 25km south of Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The Bonny Hills Progress Association Inc. (BHPA)
is a voluntary organisation with a primary charter to safeguard the Vision that the Bonny Hills
community has agreed for the village and surrounds.
The aim of this website is to provide ready access to the charter, modus operandi and activities of the Progress Association.